Peach Daisy Swim Ring
The Petites Pommes swim ring is a reborn childhood classic - made with the attention to detail to make it last for seasons.
Peach Daisy is a fresh sorbet colour that brightens up any look! Combine this lovely apricot shade inspired by summer with neutrals, browns, greens, blues or for a super fresh look mix with yellow. At 120cm, Peach Daisy is suitable for ages 12+ at a maximum weight of 100kg.
- Free of BPA and phthalates.
- Delivered in a reusable bag of organic cotton for easy storage when not in use.
- Extra fine inside seaming for premium comfort.
- Made of 0.3mm PVC to provide further resistance to heavy use.
- A repair patch is included with each product should you accidentally suffer a small puncture.
- All our floats are hand-printed. This process is completely manual and depending on the pressure of the hand, small colour variations between products may occur.
- Complies with: EN71-1:2014 + A1:2018; EN 71-2:2011 + A1:2014; EN 71-3:2019; AS/NZS ISO 8124-1:2019 + Amd 1:2020 + Amd 2:2020; AS/NZS ISO 8124-2 2016; AS/NZS ISO 8124-3:2021 JFSL; EC No. 1907/2006 (REACH Annex XVII) + EU 2018/2005 ASTM F963-17; CPSIA.
By handling your floats with care you extend the life of the product, hence reducing the need for unnecessary waste and excessive consumption. Below are a few tips on how to best care for your float:
- Never over-inflate or use compressed air to inflate your swim ring as this may cause it to burst.
- After use, rinse the float in clean water or wipe with a damp cloth.
- Do not leave the float in direct sunlight when not in use. Exposure to excessive heat may cause swelling (dark colours are more prone to swelling than lighter ones).
- Ensure that the float is dry before folding and storage.